About our Space
We’re a DIY event space run by locals, located in Downtown Birmingham, AL. Shows are hosted after hours at our facility and managed by the people in our community. We have off street parking for bands and a load in spot for equipment. We have a designated space for merch along with an Arcade and Vending Machines for those mid show munchies. Drinks and Snacks will be provided to bands in our private Green Room. Our space is 2400sqft with a max capacity of 200 people.
Before requesting a show at our space:
- We are Not Show Promoters
If you are a Band/Promoter looking to book an event, you are responsible for finding supporting acts.
We will not reach out on your behalf to find bands to fit the bill.
- LCY is strictly an event space to Host events.
We will provide the man power to assure everything runs smoothly and to help bands stage equipment.
- Bands will need their own Equipment.
We will provide a PA system, Mics and Stands for Vocals. Bands will need to bring their own cabs and cables for instruments.
- LCY does Not “Hold” Dates
We run a first come, first serve basis for all bands, big or small.
What we require to book shows
- LCY requires a Flat Fee to book our space. Bands keep all Ticket and Merch Sales. Bands and/or Promoters will need to coordinate Ticket Price, Lineup and their individual Fees amongst themselves prior to the event. LCY is not responsible for covering these details.
- Damages to our space will incur a “Replacement Fee” for the damaged items.
Damages include but are not limited to: Broken Equipment, Damage to our facility, Lost or Stolen Property.
- Events MUST end by 11pm in accordance with the city ordinance.
If you are a Band and/or Promoter and have acknowledged the terms above, you may reach to us below. Please provide details about your Event, Date and any additional info we may need to know prior to the Event.